School Uniform Shop
On this page you will find a list of items that your child may need while at Thorntree and an order form for those items that we provide.
All children of statutory school age at Thorntree are expected to wear the school’s uniform. Nursery children may wear uniform if parents wish their child to do so.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Red sweatshirts with the school logo
- Red polo shirts with the school logo
- Plain black or grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dresses. (Jogging bottoms or track suit trousers are acceptable providing they are completely plain).
- Red checked summer dresses
- Shoes should be black and suitable for walking and running (No sandals or high heeled shoes or boots)
- Socks (above the ankle) or plain tights must be worn
School uniform grants are available for families on certain types of income support. These grants are only available for children entering the Reception class and again on entry to Year 3. If you are entitled to a grant you need to fill in an application form, which is available from the School Office.
Our P.E uniform consists of:
- black or navy shorts
- a plain white t-shirt
- plimsolls or trainers
- plain black or grey joggers or track suit trousers and sweatshirts may be worn for out-door P.E. in cold weather
This also applies to all extra curricular sporting activities and clubs.
If you would like to order school uniform then please log on to your online account and visit the school shop.