Coronavirus Catch Up Premium
The Coronavirus Catch Up Premium funding will be used for specific activities to support our pupils to catch up for any lost learning during periods of lockdown. Thorntree's Coronavirus Catch Up Premium funding amounts to £16,240 across the academic year.
Our key priorities have been:
1. Ensuring all children are attending school regularly.
2. Ensuring children are emotionally ready for returning to formal learning.
3. Ensuring consistent high-quality teaching and learning across the school.
4. Ensuring identified children have access to necessary 'catch up' interventions.
5. Ensuring all children have an increase in physical exercise.
6. Ensuring all children's home learning was not inhibited due to the lack of technology available to them at home.
Below you will find a link to a document detailing how this funding is being spent.